Some Example Mini Spotlights
Session 10B: Strategies to Enhance Home Dialysis Time on Therapy May 16, 2024 5:00 p.m. ET/ 2:00 p.m. PT
Vaccines Are Safe For Kids on Dialysis
Keep Kids Healthy!
Is Your Child Waiting For A Transplant? Poster 1
Is Your Child Waiting For A Transplant? Poster 2
Is Your Child Waiting For A Transplant? Poster 3
- The use of tele-medicine in home dialysis
- Retraining: when, how
- Screening for and managing burn-out
- PD membrane preservation
- Residual kidney function preservation
Faculty: Eric L. Wallace, MD, FASN
Moderator: Janice Lea, MD, MS, FASN
This is just a simple paragraph to include some basic information. We shall see if it is useful or not. Time will tell.
Meeting summary 6/8/23
1. Please sign up for sessions you would be willing to create a session guide for in the yellow boxes on this shared document . Attached is Anjali’s example session guide.
2. Please register for access to the virtual series page here. Next meeting we will look at the virtual series page, for now just reviewing registration page and process.
3. Kerry will invite faculty this week.
4. Kerry will circulate a doodle (just to this group) for early August virtual intro sessions for faculty and participants. Each session will be 30minutes and recorded for anyone unable to attend.
5. Moderator discussion to be continued next week. Plan to confirm how many moderators per session. Plan for no chat function during sessions.
6. I think there was interest in moving this meeting to every other week – I will cancel next week and look forward to seeing you on June 29th.